- Our Totopos, (chips made from corn) are hand made with stone round corn. Prepared using the authentic ancient Aztec method of making tortillas by grinding kernels of corn with water, creating a dough called Nixtamal. Today, hundreds of years later, Xochitl uses the same unique process to make the authentic Totopos de Maiz. (from Xochitl)Claims
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
White Corn, Organic Palm Olein Oil, Water, Lime, Sea Salt.
Xochitl Mexican Style Tortilla Chips, Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7.00
- $4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Limesapprox. 1.5lb, 8-12 per bag$3.99/ea
- MissionFlour Tortillas, Medium8", 10ct$2.99/ea($2.74/lb)