- Our Totopos, (chips made from corn) are hand made with stone round corn. Prepared using the authentic ancient Aztec method of making tortillas by grinding kernels of corn with water, creating a dough called Nixtamal. Today, hundreds of years later, Xochitl uses the same unique process to make the authentic Totopos de Maiz. (from Xochitl)Claims
- Gluten Free
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- GMO Free
White Corn, Organic Palm Olein Oil, Water, Lime, Sea Salt.
Xochitl Mexican Style Tortilla Chips, Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- MissionFlour Tortillas, Medium8", 10ct$2.69/ea($2.47/lb)
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$0.99/ea
$4.99Any 2 Shreds & String for $8.00($8.98/lb)
- Limesapprox. 1.5lb, 8-12 per bag$2.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc