- Our Totopos, (chips made from corn) are hand made with stone round corn. Prepared using the authentic ancient Aztec method of making tortillas by grinding kernels of corn with water, creating a dough called Nixtamal. Today, hundreds of years later, Xochitl uses the same unique process to make the authentic Totopos de Maiz. (from Xochitl)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Stone Ground White Corn, Water, Lime. One Of The Following: Organic Palm Super Olein, Non-Hydrogenated Expeller-Pressed Safflower Oil, And/Or Sunflower Oil And/Or Cottonseed / Corn/ Palm Olein Oil, Sea Salt.
Xochitl Mexican Style Tortilla Chips, Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Limes1.5lbs, 8-12 per bag$5.99/ea
- MissionFlour Tortillas, Medium8", 10ct$2.99/ea($2.74/lb)
- $3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Jalapeño Pepper3-4ct$0.99/eaSave! 8 for $2.00
- $2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00