- Our Totopos, (chips made from corn) are hand made with stone round corn. Prepared using the authentic ancient Aztec method of making tortillas by grinding kernels of corn with water, creating a dough called Nixtamal. Today, hundreds of years later, Xochitl uses the same unique process to make the authentic Totopos de Maiz. (from Xochitl)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
White Corn, Organic Palm Olein Oil, Water, Lime, Sea Salt.
Xochitl Mexican Style Tortilla Chips, Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- MissionFlour Tortillas, Medium8", 10ct$2.99/ea($2.74/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc