North Fork Sweet Potato Chips
- The folks at North Fork have been growing potatoes on their family farm for three generations, and they know that the best sweet potato chips start with spectacular spuds. That's why they kettle-cook their sweet potatoes to make super-crispy, all-natural chips with no preservatives and no cholesterol — just a heap of sweet potato flavor in a chip that's a little bit salty, a little bit sweet and 100% satisfying.Claims
- All Natural
Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Oil.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.99/ea
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 116 sheets ea$14.02/cs
$16.49Any 2 select Bounty products for $26.38($1.75/ct)Mix'n'Match