- Pirates and ankle biters agree, they'd rather walk the plank than eat their greens — except when it comes to Veggie Booty. It's crafted from puffed rice, corn, and a medley of fresh vegetables including spinach, kale, carrots and parsley, all baked to perfection. (from Pirate's Booty)Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Corn Meal, Rice, Soy Flour, Contains One Or More Of The Following: Sunflower, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil Or Corn Oil, Rice Flour, Spinach Powder, Broccoli Powder, Carrot Powder, Evaporated Cane Juice, Cabbage Powder, Kale Powder, Parsley Powder, Dextrose, Black Pepper And Sea Salt.
THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT PRODUCES DAIRY PRODUCTS.
Pirate Brands Pirate's Booty, Veggie
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Sun-MaidRaisins Snack Size6ct, 1oz ea$2.69/ea
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- Good HealthVeggie Stix6.75oz$3.99/ea($9.50/lb)
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00