- These crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$11.19/ea
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- $4.99/eaabout $1.99/lb
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $0.59/eaSave! 4 for $2.00