- These crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.99/eaabout $1.99/lb
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- BountyGiant 2-Ply Paper Towels Select-a-Size8ct, 95 sheets ea$15.49/cs($1.94/ct)
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/ea2 for $6.00