- The versatility of Top Ramen makes our crowd-pleasing original an enduring family favorite. It's more than just a soup loaded with our world-famous ramen noodles. It's the best value you'll find anywhere in your grocery store. With so many ways to enjoy Top Ramen, it's one meal that always stirs the appetite. (from Nissin)
- May Contain Milk Ingredients
- May Contain Shellfish
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Contains One Or More Of The Following: Canola Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Palm Oil), Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Alginate, Tocopherols.
Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy, Corn And Wheat Protein, Chicken Powder, Soy Sauce Powder (Wheat, Soy, Maltodextrin, Salt), Dehydrated Onions, Garlic, Powder, Spices, Chicken Fat, Celery Powder, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Turmeric Color, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate.
Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Shrimp And Milk Products.
Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Ramen Noodle Soup Mix
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc