- Take a good, long look at these distinctive-looking grapes. We admit that their elongated shape is unusual, but wait till you drop one of these Tear Drops in your mouth. They're so sweet and fun to eat, you may find yourself weeping with joy. Kids just go crazy for them. They make a delicious, nutritious after-school snack.Season
Grapery owners Jack Pandol and Jim Beagle both have farming pedigree, knowledge and passion — a combination that leads to unprecedented innovation in grape growing. From irrigation to picking, Grapery's meticulous growing process means extraordinary grapes.Peak Season: Summer and FallBrandGrapery
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Grapery Tear Drops Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Rambutan12oz, 10-12ct$5.99/ea
- $1.29/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Brown Turkey Figs12oz, approx. 12 pcs$5.99/ea
- $2.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
$8.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Organic Blueberries1 pint$3.99/ea
$5.99Save! 2 for $7.00
- Red Cherries2lbs$3.99/lb