Seedless Red Grapes.
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Fresh Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Mango Spearsapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Cubed Honeydew Melonapprox. 8oz
- Crunch PakSweet Apple Slices6ct, 2oz ea$4.99/eaAny 2 Crunch pak for $9.00
- Fresh Halved Strawberriesapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Pineapple Blueberry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Navel Orange Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- Fresh Pink Grapefruit Pinwheelsapprox. 8oz
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Fresh Kiwi Mango Strawberry Medleyapprox. 8oz