- Bite one of these and taste liquid autumn. Their full, fleshy flavor makes them a perfect dessert grape. Put them in the freezer and turn them into delicious, elegant one-bite ice pops.Origin
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Black Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
$3.992 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00
- Organic Broccolette0.5lb$2.49/ea
$3.992 for $4.00
$3.992 for $6.00
- $2.49/eaAny 2 Lettuce for $4.00
- $3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $3.99/ea2 for $7.00
$4.992 for $6.00
- $3.49/eaAny 2 Organic Greens for $6.00
- $2.29/ea2 for $4.00