- Bite one of these and taste liquid autumn. Their full, fleshy flavor makes them a perfect dessert grape. Put them in the freezer and turn them into delicious, elegant one-bite ice pops.Origin
USA and MexicoSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Black Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$29.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsSpinachapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
$0.696 for $3.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushroomsapprox. 3.5oz$6.99/ea
$7.992 for $10.00