Green Seedless Grapes
- Juicy and snappy, with a beautiful balance of sweet and tart. This is the grape that all others are compared to. Rinse and eat them right off the vine for a healthy, refreshing snack any time of day. Freeze them in summer and toss them in drinks!Origin
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas1 bunch, approx. 5-7 bananas$1.99/bnc
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberries1lb pkg$4.49/ea
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- Blueberries4.4oz pkg$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- Grape Tomatoes1 pint$2.99/ea