Green Seedless Grapes
- Juicy and snappy, with a beautiful balance of sweet and tart. This is the grape that all others are compared to. Rinse and eat them right off the vine for a healthy, refreshing snack any time of day. Freeze them in summer and toss them in drinks!Origin
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.49/eaAny 2 bag carrots for $4.50Mix'n'Match
- $4.99/4pkabout $1.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$2.99/eaAny 2 Ocean Mist vegetables for $4.00Mix'n'Match
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkg
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.49/ea
- $1.49/eaAny 4 oranges or grapefruit for $5.00Mix'n'Match
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.21/lb