Red Seedless Grapes
- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA and ChileSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.49/ea
$2.99Save! 2 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $1.29/eaSave! 5 for $5.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $10.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
$1.89Save! 2 for $3.00