Red Seedless Grapes
- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA, Peru and ChileSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00
- $5.99/4pkabout $2.76/lb
- Meyer Lemonsapprox. 4-6 lemons per bag (1lb)$3.99/bagSave! 2 for $7.00
- $0.59/eaSave! 6 for $3.00
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.49/lb
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $10.00
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- $0.69/eaSave! 4 for $2.00
$5.49Save! 2 for $8.00