- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA and MexicoSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/eaAny 2 Berries for $7.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea2 for $5.00