- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4.00
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/bnc
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea2 for $6.00
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea2 for $1.50
- Gala Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb