- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USASeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Red Seedless Grapes
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Fuji Apples4ct$4.48/eaabout $2.24/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.29/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/bnc