Red Seedless Grapes
- Mother Nature's ruby-colored candy. Seedless, juicy, and sweet. An easy addition to green salads with nuts and crunchy vegetables. Grapes contain the antioxidant resveratrol and immune-boosting phytochemicals.Origin
Goes great with: a wide variety of cheeses, from soft-ripening brie to crumbly cheddar.
USA, Holland and ChileSeasonGrape Season: Late Spring Through Late Fall
It's best to eat grapes quickly after purchase. You can keep them for up to a week, unwashed, in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
Grapes are extra-refreshing when eaten frozen. Wash and dry fresh grapes, then lay out on a tray and freeze. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer, where they will keep for up to 3 months. Enjoy them frozen, but don't thaw they won't have much snap.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$1.99/ea
$3.99Save! 2 for $3.00
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $10.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsCelery, Medium(about 1lb ea)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.99/ea