FreshDirect Barbecue Brisket
- Need a little southern comfort? We slather our slow-cooked brisket with bold, sweet-and-spicy barbecue sauce for an easy dinner main — all that's left to do is heat...and eat. Pair with baked beans, potato salad and cornbread, or make brisket sandwiches with potato rolls and dill pickle slices. It's finger-lickin' good.Heating Instructions
MINOR HEAT — Learn more.
Preheat to 350°F. Remove plastic wrap and lid. Cover container tightly with aluminum foil. Place on middle rack and bake for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Enjoy!
Remove plastic wrap and lid. Place a damp paper towel over the container. Microwave on high for 5 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher microwave, or 6 minutes in lower wattage microwave, stirring midway through to ensure even heating. Let sit for 1 minute and remove paper towel. Serve and enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Cooked Beef Brisket (Beef, Vegetable Stock [Made With Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Sea Salt, Spices], Water, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Kosher Salt, Paprika, Thyme, Rosemary, Pepper), Barbecue Sauce (Tomato Sauce, Prepared Mustard, Brown Sugar, Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum [Natural Food Fiber], And Less Than 1% Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives]), Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (Chipotle Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Tomato Paste, Smoked Essence, Onion, Garlic), Chipotle Pepper Sauce (Chipotle Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Spices, Natural Flavor, Tabasco® Brand Pepper Pulp (Distilled Vinegar, Red Pepper, Salt).
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Martin's Sliced Potato Rolls12ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.24/LB)
- $9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- $10.99/lbSave! $9.99/lb for 2lb or more
- Kansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs6-7 pc, 16oz$11.99/ea
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00