Kansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs
- Meaty pork spareribs are rubbed with chili powder, cilantro, cayenne pepper, and light brown sugar, then slow-cooked for hours. Next, we brush them with our sweet and spicy barbecue sauce, then they go back in the oven again. Finally, we add a little more sauce to the ribs and ship them off to you. Serve these saucy ribs with ice-cold beer and plenty of napkins.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Oven (best results): Preheat oven to 350°. Remove plastic film and lid from container. Heat ribs in container warmed through, 20-25 minutes.
Microwave: Remove plastic film and lid. Heat in container on high until warmed through, 3-5 minutes.
- Contains Soy
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Fish
Pork Ribs, BBQ Sauce (Tomato Sauce, Prepared Mustard, Brown Sugar, Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Salt, Spices, Xanthan Gum (Natural Food Fiber), And Less Than 1% Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate [Preservatives]), Apple Cider Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic Powder, Hickory Smoke Powder (Dextrose, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Not More Than 2% Sodium Silico Aluminate [Anti-Caking Agents]), Ancho Chili Pepper, Dried Pasilla Peppers. How much should I buy?16oz serves 1-2
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic1.25lbs$11.99/ea($9.59/lb)
- $9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- $9.99/6pcsabout $7.63/lb
- FreshDirect Turkey Meatballs Family Pack, Frozen2 lb bag (20 pieces)$24.99/ea
- FreshDirect Parmesan, Pork & Beef Meatballs Family Pack, Frozen1.7lb bag (20 pieces)$24.99/ea