Sides in a Snap Sour Cream Smashed Potatoes
- Heating Instructions
Rich and creamy with a bit more texture than the standard mash and a touch more zippiness than the old-fashioned butter-blend. Our Sour Cream Smashed Potatoes love to occupy the dinner plate next to hearty braised meats. With spuds this tasty, who needs gravy? (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)Only available at FreshDirect!
Remove container from sleeve. Do not open plastic cover. Heating times may vary per microwave. Heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage. Let sit for 1 minute. Using tab, carefully pull back plastic on container. Enjoy!BrandSides in a Snap
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Mashed Potatoes (Idaho Russet Potatoes, Whole Milk, Butter [Cream, Salt], Salt, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Soybean Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate [For Color], Natural Flavor), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preserves Freshness]). How much should I buy?12oz Serves about 2 as a Side
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Corn Chowder16oz$4.99/ea($4.99/lb)
- Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Links10pc (8oz)$4.29/ea
$4.99Any 2 Varieties for $7.00($8.58/lb)Mix'n'Match
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $5.00($4.65/lb)
- Morningstar Farms Chik'n Nuggets12pc (10.5oz)$4.29/ea
$4.99Any 2 Varieties for $7.00Mix'n'Match