- Minestrone is Italian for "big soup," and we couldn't agree more. Filled with a cornucopia of tender vegetables — leeks, carrots, onions, celery, potatoes, haricot verts, zucchini, spinach, garlic, tomatoes, red kidney beans and cannelini beans — this hearty, tongue-to-toe-warming soup has something to please everyone. Grate Parmesan cheese over the top for a traditional, delicious accent.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Stovetop: Pour into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Microwave: Remove lid. Heat on high, stirring midway through, until hot, 3-4 minutes.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Vegetable Stock (Made With Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Sea Salt, Spices), Water, Diced Tomatoes (Organic Tomatoes And Tomato Juice, Sea Salt, Naturally Derived Citric Acid And Calcium Chloride), Red Kidney Beans (Kidney Beans, Water, Salt, Calcium Chloride, Disodium EDTA [Preservative]), Great Northern White Beans (Great Northern White Beans, Water, Salt And Calcium Chloride), Onion, Potatoes, Haricot Verts (French Green Beans), Zucchini, Leeks, Carrots, Baby Spinach, Celery, Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Black Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
$9.99Save! 2 for $15.00($10.51/LB)
- Matzo Ball Soup16oz, 2 matzo balls$4.99/16oz($4.99/LB)
- New England Clam Chowderpint (16 fl oz)$4.99/ea($4.99/LB)
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $1.49/eaSave! 4 for $5.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb