Sides in a Snap Sour Cream Smashed Potatoes
- Heating Instructions
Rich and creamy with a bit more texture than the standard mash and a touch more zippiness than the old-fashioned butter-blend. Our Sour Cream Smashed Potatoes love to occupy the dinner plate next to hearty braised meats. With spuds this tasty, who needs gravy? (Microwave-only, BPA-free container)Only available at FreshDirect!
Remove container from sleeve. Do not open plastic cover. Heating times may vary per microwave. Heat on high for 2 minutes in 1,000-watt or higher, or 2 1/2 minutes in lower wattage. Let sit for 1 minute. Using tab, carefully pull back plastic on container. Enjoy!BrandSides in a Snap
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Mashed Potatoes (Idaho Russet Potatoes, Whole Milk, Butter [Cream, Salt], Salt, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Soybean Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate [For Color], Natural Flavor), Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Modified Food Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Sorbate [Preserves Freshness]). How much should I buy?12oz Serves about 2 as a Side
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirect 'Baked' Ziti11.4oz$7.99/eaSave! 2 for $11.98($11.25/LB)
- Marinated Roasted Half Chicken (Raised Without Antibiotics)approx. 1.5-1.75lb raw weight (Serves 1-2)$5.99/eaabout $4.61/lb
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $10.00($10.70/LB)
- $8.99/eaSave! 2 for $17.00($9.27/LB)