Almost Perfect Mashed Potatoes
- These potatoes are whipped until they're light and fluffy, then whisked with milk and butter to make a smooth, rich side dish. Mashers go well with everything, but they're especially delicious topped with gravy. Only your mom makes a better bowl of spuds.Heating Instructions
If preparing a la carte...
All Methods- Carefully cut open bag and transfer potatoes to provided tray.
OVEN: Preheat oven to 350°F. Carefully cut open bag and transfer potatoes to provided tray. Place mashed potatoes in oven and heat for about 20-25 minutes, or until hot.
MICROWAVE: Heat on high, stirring midway through, for about 2-3 minutes or until hot.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Idaho Russet Potatoes, Whole Milk, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Soybean Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (For Color), Natural Flavor.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Creamed Spinach1.75lb$9.99/ea($5.71/lb)
- Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic1.25lbs$11.99/ea($9.59/lb)
- $9.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- $6.99/eaAny 2 Fresh Salads for $10.00($10.59/lb)Mix'n'Match