Brown Sugar-Glazed Roasted Vegetables
- Sturdy and satisfying without being overly rich, this mix of hearty acorn squash, bright carrots, tender pearl onions, nutty Brussels sprouts and robust parsnips is sure to please. Our very own bourbon brown sugar glaze gives it just the right flavor — earthy and slightly sweet.Heating Instructions
Remove plastic wrap and lid.
Oven (Best Results): Preheat oven to 350°F. Place uncovered roasted root vegetables in oven and heat for about 20 minutes, or until hot.
Microwave: Heat on high, stirring midway through, for about 4 minutes or until hot.
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Acorn Squash, Carrots, Onion, Brussels Sprouts, Parsnips, Light Brown Sugar, Butter, Salt, Bourbon, Sherry Vinegar (Contains Sulfites), Balsamic Glaze (Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena, Wheat And/Or Corn Syrup, Guar And Xanthan Gums, Potassium Metabisulfite [Preservative]), Food Thickener (Modified Cornstarch, Corn Maltodextrin), Cayenne Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Creamed Spinach1.75lb$9.99/ea
- $5.99/eaSave! 2 for $10.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $5.00