White Bean & Escarole Stew
- Our chef makes this thick, comforting blend of white beans, escarole and our rich vegetable stock. Creamy-tasting without the heaviness of cream, this hearty vegetable stew is a terrific accompaniment for slow-cooked meats and a satisfying entrée unto itself.Claims
- No Hydrogenated Oils
Pour soup into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Remove lid. Heat on high, stirring midway through, for about 3-4 minutes or until hot. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Great Northern Beans (Great Northern Beans, Water, Salt, and Calcium Chloride), Escarole, Vegetable Stock (Made With Water, Onions, Carrots, Cabbage, Celery, Leeks, Mushrooms, Turnips, Sea Salt, Spices), Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, Thyme, Black Pepper, Canola Oil. How much should I buy?16oz Serves 1-2
Earliest delivery Tue 3/31
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hass Avocado, Medium(about 7oz each)$2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Sautéed Spinach w/ Garlic1.25lbs$11.99/ea
- $4.99/eaAny 2 Vegetarian Soups for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00
- Corn Chowder16oz$4.99/eaAny 2 Vegetarian Soups for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- New England Clam Chowderpint (16 fl oz)$4.99/ea
- Matzo Ball Soup16oz, 2 matzo balls$4.99/16oz