Cucina Antica All-Natural Spicy Arrabiata Sauce
- The Cucina Antica Spicy Arrabbiata Cooking Sauce presents your tomato sauce dishes with some heat, by adding crushed red pepper to our classic Garlic Marinara sauce. Try with shrimp, clams, mussels, scallops and/or calamari and pasta to create a delicious Fra Diavolo dish.Claims
Cucina Antica, meaning "old world kitchen," offers your family cooking sauces that are slowly cooked in small batches using Imported Italian San Marzano plum tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, fresh herbs, spices and old world cooking methods passed down through the Fusco family. (from Cucina Antica)
- All Natural
- No Sugar Added
Imported San Marzano Italian Plum Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, Crushed Red Peppers Fresh Basil, Pepper.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- De Cecco Fusilli16oz$2.29/ea
$2.59Any 2 DeCecco for $4.00($2.29/lb)Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Oven-Ready French Baguetteapprox 15"$2.69/ea($2.69/ct)
- FreshDirect Fresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage(5 links per package)$5.99/lb
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 Select 5oz Salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match