Cucina Antica All-Natural Garlic Marinara Sauce
- The Cucina Antica Garlic Marinara Cooking Sauce allows the home chef to satisfy the entire family with its ease of use in a variety of dishes. Simmer the sauce for a few minutes and toss with your favorite pasta to create a simply delicious meal. Also, use as a compliment to baked fish such as cod, swordfish, snapper, sea bass and tuna.Claims
Cucina Antica, meaning "old world kitchen," offers your family cooking sauces that are slowly cooked in small batches using Imported Italian San Marzano plum tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, fresh herbs, spices and old world cooking methods passed down through the Fusco family.
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Low Fat
- No Sugar Added
Imported San Marzano Italian Plum Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Fresh Garlic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, Fresh Basil, Pepper Citric Acid.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
$3.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Asparagusapprox 1lb$4.99/ea
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.99/eaSave! 2 for $7.00