- This exquisite delicacy has been freshly prepared in Scotland following a traditional family recipe using only the finest quality ingredients. A mouth-watering blend of delicately cracked peppercorns and garlic brings this smoked salmon to life — creating a bold and delicious flavor. Each fillet is carefully trimmed by hand to remove 100% of the dark meat, thinly-sliced and then vacuum sealed for freshness. (from St. James Smokehouse)
- Contains Fish
Scottish Salmon (Farm Raised With Feed Containing Astaxanthin [A Natural Carotene Found In Salmon]) Salt, Sugar, Natural Oakwood Smoke. Certified kosher the by Kashrut Division of the London Beth Din.
St. James Scotch Reserve Garlic and Pepper Sliced Smoked Scottish Salmon
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Amish Country FarmsOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$4.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Just FreshDirectOrganic Whole Milk1/2 gallon$3.99/ea
- Organic ValleyHalf & Half1 quart$4.69/ea
$4.29Any 2 Varieties for $6.00($1.03/pt)
- Canada DryOriginal Sparkling Seltzer Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.49/ea
$4.99Any 3 Canada Dry 12pk for $12.00($0.50/pt)