Choice Round-Bone Lamb Shoulder Chop
- These big, flavorful chops let you feed a crowd without breaking the bank. Cut from the lower part of the shoulder, they have a neat round bone, which is easy to cut around. Braise these chops in white wine and tomatoes, and sprinkle with fresh marjoram for a Mediterranean meal. Or marinate in yogurt and tandoori spices, then grill or broil with onions and tomatoes for lamb Punjabi-style.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Whole Chicken Legs, Raised Without Antibiotics2-piece packs$2.79/lb
- Chicken Wings, Grade A6 pieces per pack$3.49/lb
- Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics3 drums, 3 thighs$2.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch