- These big, flavorful chops let you feed a crowd without breaking the bank. Cut from the lower part of the shoulder, they have a neat round bone, which is easy to cut around. Braise these chops in white wine and tomatoes, and sprinkle with fresh marjoram for a Mediterranean meal. Or marinate in yogurt and tandoori spices, then grill or broil with onions and tomatoes for lamb Punjabi-style.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Choice Round-Bone Lamb Shoulder Chop
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50
- $2.69/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
$8.99Save! 2 for $10.00
- $11.99/lbSave! $9.99/lb for 2lb or more