- DescriptionFlown in from the sheep-rich plains of Australia, these flavorful, juicy chops have just a hint of earthiness and a velvety texture. These are the Rolls-Royce of lamb chops. Leaving the bone in lends a flavor boost that stands up to seasonings and marinades. But lamb loin chops are great with just a little salt and pepper. Quick cooking methods such as broiling, grilling, and pan-roasting bring out the best in these fine chops.
- More Information
Australian Lamb Loin Chop
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectEspresso Rub6.4oz$5.99/ea($14.98/lb)
- Just FreshDirectHimalayan Pink Salt Grinder4.5oz$4.99/ea($17.82/lb)
- Just FreshDirectRosemary1.1oz$2.99/ea($42.71/lb)
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
12%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
32%Green Beansapprox. 1lb$1.69/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$3.99/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb