- The Vermont Creamery story begins with this mild goats' milk cheese. It was on a farm in Brittany where young Allison Hooper, working for room and board, learned the time-honored traditions of European artisanal cheesemaking. Working as a dairy lab technician in Vermont a few years later, she produced a chèvre for a banquet organized by Bob Reese, then marketing director of the State Agriculture Department. Chèvre was still largely unavailable in Vermont at the time — but not for much longer. Inspired by the response to her chèvre, Allison teamed up with Bob to found Vermont Creamery. (from Vermont Creamery)BrandAbout Vermont Creamery
Pasteurized Goats Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt.
Vermont Creamery Fresh Goat Cheese Classic Chèvre
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.99Save! 2 for $8.00
- Lemons2lbs, 5-7 per bag$4.99/ea
- $0.99/eaSave! 5 for $4.50
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- Just FreshDirect2% Reduced Fat Milk1/2 gallon$2.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectFat Free Milk1/2 gallon$2.49/ea