Vermont Creamery Mascarpone
- Since Allison Hooper and Bob Reese created their local version of Italian mascarpone, Vermont mascarpone with a 50% butterfat has garnered accolades for its fresh, rich cream flavor and smooth, thick texture — perfect for spreading or swirling. (from Vermont Creamery)Claims
- No Animal Rennet
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Cows Cream, Milk Solids, Acidulant.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Vegetables CSA Box with Eggs, Mushrooms, Cheese and Yogurtapprox 7-9 items, weight varies$49.99/ea
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match
- $13.99/lbPlease select
- Just FreshDirect 1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$2.79/ea