- Rich, creamy, sweet, and zero fat. Very fresh, very simple cow's-milk cheese with a creamy texture. Made in a traditional French style in the green hills of Vermont. Serve like yogurt or sour cream. It's a great topping for a baked potato. Try spooning it over freshly cut fruit with a sprinkling of sugar or honey.Claims
- Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Skim Cow's Milk, Salt, Culture, Enzymes.
Vermont Creamery Fat-Free Fromage Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Vegetables Farm Share with Eggs, Mushrooms, Cheese and Yogurt7-9 items, weight varies$39.99/ea
- AdirondackSeltzer Lemon-Lime Carbonated Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.69/ea($0.52/pt)