- Rich, creamy, sweet, and zero fat. Very fresh, very simple cow's-milk cheese with a creamy texture. Made in a traditional French style in the green hills of Vermont. Serve like yogurt or sour cream. It's a great topping for a baked potato. Try spooning it over freshly cut fruit with a sprinkling of sugar or honey.Claims
- Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Pasteurized Skim Cow's Milk, Salt, Culture, Enzymes.
Vermont Creamery Fat-Free Fromage Blanc
Like That? You'll Love This.
$4.992 for $8.00
- 1.00lb | $7.49/lb$7.49
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
$7.992 for $13.00($6.99/lb)
$0.798 for $4.00
- AdirondackSeltzer Original Seltzer, Case12ct, 1L ea$6.99/cs($0.28/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$28.99/ea