- A European-style cultured butter that's very high in butterfat content (86%) with a silky smooth texture and an extraordinarily rich, nutty flavor. Great for pie crust, cookies, finishing sauces, sautéing or as a spread on warm, crusty bread. (from Vermont Creamery)About Vermont Creamery
Pasteurized Cream, Culture, Salt.
Vermont Creamery European Style Cultured Butter, Lightly Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/ea5 for $4.50
- RonnybrookAll Natural Creamline Milk1/2 gallon$4.19/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$10.99/ea($2.44/pt)
- Deer Run FarmsLocal Bunched Spinach(approx 8oz per bunch)$2.29/ea2 for $4.00
- AdirondackSeltzer Original Seltzer12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.69/ea($0.52/pt)