- This local, grass fed salted butter is made and hand-packed in small batches. We use more sweet cream so the butter has a higher fat content, typically over 85%. The higher fat content is coveted by chefs for its unique cooking properties (less water equals a fluffier, richer tasting product). The butter is made throughout the growing season while our cows are grazing on high quality pastures. Since our cows graze seasonally, you'll see a range of colors from a deep golden color in the spring to a pale yellow in the fall. (from Kriemhild Dairy Farms)
Sweet Cream, Salt.
Kriemhild Dairy Farms Local Grass Fed Butter, Salted
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- RonnybrookAll Natural Creamline Milk1/2 gallon$4.19/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$34.99/ea
- 1.00lb | $14.99/lb$14.99
- AdirondackSeltzer Lemon-Lime Carbonated Water12ct, 12fl oz ea$4.69/ea($0.52/pt)
- 0.50lb | $10.99/lb$5.50
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Vegetables Farm Share with Eggs, Mushrooms, Cheese and Yogurt7-9 items, weight varies$39.99/ea