- DescriptionOrange-red and gently streaked with gold, the Gala is sweet with a medium-crisp bite, with contrast provided by the slightly tart skin. Red Jacket Orchards grows these apples in nearby Geneva, N.Y., ensuring minimal travel time and distance from their groves to your table. Firm and aromatic, these apples make an excellent addition to a sack lunch.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USABrandAbout Red Jacket Orchards
- Explanatory Information
Red Jacket Orchards Gala Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.39/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- $7.99/eaabout $4.00/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Satur FarmsBaby Spinach Packapprox. 5oz$3.49/eaAny 2 Satur 5oz Salads for $6.00
$3.492 for $5
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea