- DescriptionMedium-crisp and sweet with a tart tang, this aromatic apple grows particularly well in New York's cool climate. Red Jacket Orchards organically manages their orchards, picks with care, and ships these beauties from upstate New York. You'll find the McIntosh is an all-purpose, all-American apple, just right for fresh eating, salads and slicing. They cook down quickly, so they're terrific for applesauce and pies, too.Origin
Please note: Our apples ship in protective packaging to ensure they arrive in top condition.
USASeasonApple Season: FallBrandAbout Red Jacket Orchards
- Explanatory Information
Red Jacket Orchards McIntosh Apples
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.49/ea