Epicurean Farms Local Heritage Chicken, Raised Without Antibiotics, Fresh
- Never heard of a heritage chicken? Think of it as an analog to an heirloom tomato — an old-school genetic stock that hasn't been ameliorated to fit the demands of factory farming. The Pollo Buono chicken originated from small family farms in Italy. Unlike typical chickens, heritage breeds are slow-grown to produce superior texture and flavor, and have a thin skin that's ideal for crisping. These birds are humanely raised on pasture with outdoor access during warm months, and without antibiotics on an all-vegetable diet.BrandAbout Epicurean Farms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Raised Without Antibiotics5-6 pieces per pack$6.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Grade A5-6 pieces per pack$4.79/lb
- Boneless Chicken Tenders, Raised Without Antibiotics10 to 12-piece packs$5.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics4-5 pieces per pack$4.99/lb