Grafton Village Cheese Company Classic Reserve Extra Aged Vermont Cheddar, 2 Year Old
- Aged for approximately two years Classic Reserve is the signature product of Grafton Village Cheese and boasts 13 awards. Aging gives the cheese a long time to release its moisture, concentrating and developing its flavors. The extra high butterfat content of the Jersey cow has a creaminess that offsets the "sharpness" caused by the lactic acid in the cheese. (from Grafton)BrandAbout Grafton Village Cheese Company
Cultured Whole Milk With Enzymes And Salt Added.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00
- $1.99/eaSave! 2 for $3.00
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match
- Adirondack Seltzer Lemon-Lime Carbonated Water12oz cans 12pk$4.39/ea($0.49/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh Cooperative Local Organic Vegetable CSA Box with Eggs and Cheeseapprox 10 items, weight varies$44.99/ea