Local Wild Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- Yellowfin, with its smooth, dense, mild meat — very buttery and rich — is the most popular of tunas. These locally caught tuna are a bright medium red — darker than albacore but lighter than bigeye. Yellowfin steak has a wonderful, slightly chewy, meaty texture, and is good grilled, broiled, or roasted. But it's best just seared and served rare.When simple mac 'n cheese just will not do... look no further than our megaroni! Our chefs blend multigrain elbow macaroni with our delicious beef Bolognese sauce, yogurt, a touch of heavy cream and parmesan cheese to create a creamy, dreamy pasta dish the kids are sure to love. Served with a side of tender, nutritious steamed broccoli florets.Origin
More about this Kids Meal:
- Made with wholesome ingredients
- Full serving of vegetables in every meal
- Broccoli, yogurt and cheese are a good source of calcium for building strong bones
- Multigrain pasta is a good source of fiber
- Lean meal option
Please do not freeze.
For best results, rinse under cold running water and pat dry before preparing according to your favorite method.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $7.99/lbPlease select
- $7.49/eaSave! 2 for $13.00