Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
- These crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels8ct, 44 sheets ea$14.49/ea($1.81/ct)(details)OFF ONE Bounty 8ct. Huge, White, Select-A-Size Roll OR Bounty 12ct. Huge, White, Select-A-Size Roll (excludes trial/travel size)Save $2.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoli1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- $0.79/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
$5.99Save! 2 for $10.00
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.99/bnc
- $1.89/eaSave! 2 for $3.50
- Green Cucumber, Medium(about 7oz ea)$0.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoes16oz$2.49/ea
$2.99Save! 2 for $4.00