- These crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- $5.99/ea2 for $7.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Grape Tomatoes12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- 0.50lb | $12.99/lb$6.50
- Cloud 92-Ply Strong and Absorbent Paper Towels, Full Sheets3ct, 48 sheets ea$4.59/ea($1.53/ct)
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox 2lbs$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5.00