- These crunchy, yeasty, all-natural pretzels are like French baguettes in a world of Wonderbread slices. Sometimes known as "Pennsylvania Dutch," "hard," or "beer" pretzels, the Martin family rolls and twists the dough by hand in small batches, giving these addictive snacks a texture that's clearly distinguishable from mass-produced pretzels. After forming, Martins' Pretzels are boiled, baked in stone-lined ovens and dried to create their rich, brown finish, signature texture and undeniable crunch.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Contains Wheat
Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Soda.
Martin's Pretzels Salted Pretzels
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $2.69/ea2 for $5.00
- Green Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lb$2.99/lb
- $0.59/ea4 for $2.00
- $0.89/ea5 for $4.00
- Bounty2-Ply Paper Towels, Select-a-Size8ct, 63 sheets ea$13.99/ea($1.75/ct)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6.00
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00