- Cipollini onions add the perfect sweet zing to dinner. These super-sweet onions are ideal for roasting or grilling. Small, dense and flat, they caramelize beautifully and hold together under oven heat and repeated bastings. The red varietal tends to be a bit sweeter than the white, though both will reward you with their exceptional taste!Origin
The Black Dirt Region, spanning southern Orange County, New York and northern Sussex County, New Jersey, is home to family-owned farms situated on thousands of acres of deep, richly organic soil — the result of ancient glaciers melting, river overflow and plant decay. The lush valley is best known for its production of the prized "black-dirt onion," as well as other root vegetables.
Black Dirt Region Cipollini Onions
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirect1% Lowfat Milk1/2 gallon$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectFat Free Milk1/2 gallon$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirectWhole Milk1/2 gallon$2.69/ea
- Just FreshDirect2% Reduced Fat Milk1/2 gallon$2.69/ea