Pat LaFrieda Beef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh
- Pat LaFrieda Beef Short Rib Hamburgers are made of premium blends of chuck, shoulder clod, brisket and short rib from Black Angus cattle, which are humanely raised on farms in the USA. Now featuring a new homestyle patty, these burgers are soft, tender, and less dense than the previous LaFrieda burger.
Family-owned and operated for over ninety years in the heart of Manhattan, Pat LaFrieda is renowned for its quality ground beef. Using a low-pressure chopping machine, they process whole-muscle meat in small batches, preserving the coarse texture and avoiding the overworking that typically crushes the grind. This extra care results in rich, meaty burgers that many judge to be the finest in the city.Ever wonder why ground meat is sometimes darker on the inside than it is on the outside? Check out the USDA Food Safety Website tips on meat and poultry coloration.BrandAbout Pat LaFrieda
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Yellow Bananas, Bunch(approx. 5-7 bananas)$1.99/bunch
- $5.49/6pkAny 2 Brioche Varieties for $8.50($0.92/ct)Mix'n'Match
$5.49Any 2 Brioche Varieties for $8.50($0.75/ct)Mix'n'Match
$4.99Any 2 asparagus for $7.00Mix'n'Match
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $3.99/pkgSave! 2 for $7.00
- Pat LaFriedaDry-Aged Beef Burger, Fresh4pk, 6oz burgers$7.59/lb
- Pat LaFriedaOriginal Beef Hamburger, Fresh4pk, 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Brisket Hamburger, Fresh4pk, 6oz ea$5.59/lb