Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Chorizo Sausage
- Flavors of freshly ground pork mingle with zesty garlic and warm paprika in a juicy local sausage that adds enticing depth to soups, stews, and egg dishes. Crumble sautéed chorizo over a southwestern frittata with roasted peppers and fresh salsa. For authentic chiles rellenos, stuff mild green chiles with queso fresco and chorizo, then batter and fry.Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers in Upstate, NY dedicated to bringing you the very best local meat and produce year round. We embrace transparency on every package because we believe that the farmers deserve the credit and you deserve to know. Celebrating the beauty and agriculture of the Hudson Valley, we aim to be a destination for consumers who want to know more about their food.Claims
The Hudson Valley Harvest heritage breed pigs are born and raised on pastures and hillsides from the following family farms:
- Sir William in Craryville, NY
- Sugar Hill in Northern Dutchess County, NY
(from Hudson Valley Harvest)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pork, Water, Chili Pepper, Salt, Spices, Garlic Powder, Spice Extractives & Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide.
Earliest delivery Sat 7/04
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Sweet Italian Sausage4 links per package, 1lb$8.79/pk
- Chicken Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics4 pieces per pack$2.99/lb
- $8.99/eaSave! 2 for $15.00
- $7.99/eaSave! 2 for $13.00
- $5.49/lbAny 2 Gianelli Sausages for $3.99/lbMix'n'Match