Empire Kosher Chicken Leg Quarters, Raised w/o Antibiotics
- Intense and nourishing, with deliciously aromatic flavors, the chicken leg quarter should be cooked slowly to fully bring out its bold flavor. This cut, including the drumstick, thigh and back meat, stands up to pungent, fiery seasonings. Experiment with spices — jalapeños or curry then sauté with a little red wine and chicken broth.About Empire Kosher
Natural Flavoring Added.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Meal MartKosher Top Blade Minute Steak2 steaks (1" thick)$13.99/lb
- Meal MartKosher Bone-In Rib Steak1 steak (3/4" thick)$17.99/lb
- KedemConcord Grape Juice64fl oz$6.99/ea($1.75/pt)
- Meal MartKosher Beef Chuck Patties4 patties$7.99/lb
- Meal MartKosher Beef Brisket, First-Cutabout 1.5" thick$12.89/lb