Empire Kosher Chicken Leg Quarters, Raised w/o Antibiotics
- Intense and nourishing, with deliciously aromatic flavors, the chicken leg quarter should be cooked slowly to fully bring out its bold flavor. This cut, including the drumstick, thigh and back meat, stands up to pungent, fiery seasonings. Experiment with spices — jalapeños or curry then sauté with a little red wine and chicken broth.Claims
- Kosher for Passover
Natural Flavoring Added.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boneless Chicken Tenders, Raised Without Antibiotics10 to 12-piece packs$5.99/lb
- Empire Kosher White Ground Turkey(1lb per pack)$5.99/ea
$5.49Any 2 gianelli sausages for $3.75/lbMix'n'Match
- Meal Mart Kosher Rib Eye Steak1 steak (3/4" - 1" thick)$18.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Raised Without Antibiotics5-6 pieces per pack$6.99/lb