Empire Kosher Chicken Thighs w/ Back Portions, Raised w/o Antibiotics
- Moist and flavorful, plump and juicy, chicken thighs are a favorite of dark-meat lovers. Terrific as the main ingredient in coq au vin, or try them drizzled with olive oil and fresh tarragon, then baked in the oven. Thighs work well as a dark-meat substitute for breasts in most chicken recipes.About Empire Kosher
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Meal Mart Kosher Beef Brisket, First-Cutabout 1.5" thick$14.99/lb
- Meal Mart Kosher Beef Bone-In Flanken Short Ribs2 pieces (1" thick, 3 bone cut)$12.99/lb
- Meal Mart Kosher Lamb Shoulder Chop1 chop (3/4" thick)$12.99/lb
- Meal Mart Kosher Top Blade Minute Steak2 steaks (1" thick)$12.99/lb
- Meal Mart Kosher Shoulder London Broil1 roast, 2" thick$11.99/lb