- These high-quality, plump, juicy cubes of beef are perfect for any special occasion. For maximum tenderness and flavor, marinate them before skewering and grilling. We love a Hawaiian-style kabob, with teriyaki-marinated beef, sweet pineapple chunks, and smoky bacon. Or, for a more traditional combination, alternate beef cubes with cherry tomatoes, red peppers, hunks of red onion, and mushrooms.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Harvest Angus Beef for Kabobs, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.70lb | $19.99/lb$13.99
$9.992 for $16.00
- $8.99/ea2 for $16.00
- 0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00$9.99/lb for 2lb or more
- 1.00lb | $13.99/lb$13.99