Pork Tenderloin, Untrimmed
- As the name of this delicious, popular mini-roast implies, it is a very tender cut. It cooks easily and quickly, so the best methods are the fast ones: pan-frying, grilling, sautéing, broiling, and quick roasting. The lean tenderloin also picks up flavors from tangy marinades and spicy rubs.Born, Raised and Harvested in
Please note: This product will be delivered in its original vacuum packaging, direct from the producer. It will require careful trimming with a sharp knife to remove excess external fat.
DonenessCooking Pork to Perfection GradeStandard
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Grade A Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Bulk Pack, 10lb8-10pcs per pack$3.49/lb
- $4.59/ea($1.63/pt)(details)OFF ONE Cascade Product (excludes trial/travel size)Save $0.25
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- $3.99/eaAny 2 brown mushrooms for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$5.99/ea
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.69/lb
- ColemanOrganic Thin Sliced Chicken Cutlets4 pieces per pack$11.99/lb