- The kiwi-green flesh of this melon has the aroma and spice of a cantaloupe, but it's more delicate. We think it tastes a bit like banana. Make sure to order plenty of this densely textured and very sweet melon when it's in season. Somehow it'll all get eaten.Origin
For over 25 years, the Russell family has produced their juicy, flavor-bursting specialty melons throughout Arizona and California. Picked by hand at the highest heat of the day to ensure optimal sweetness, every melon is an example of Savor Fresh's dedication to quality.
USASeasonPeak Season: Summer
Savor Fresh Farms Fresh Cubed Summer Kiss Melon, Medium
Earliest delivery Sat 7/29
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Vegetable Farm Share8-10 items, weight varies$29.99/ea
- Wells Homestead AcresLocal Squash Blossomsapprox. 8ct$3.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
$0.696 for $3.00
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsSpinachapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- $5.49/ea2 for $10.00
- $1.99/ea2 for $3.00
- Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.69/ea2 for $5.00