Baby Seedless Watermelon
- All the sweetness, crunch, and knockout juiciness of the classic summertime melon. Cubed or balled, this melon was made for fruit salad. In wedges, it's ideal for young kids – no worries about the seeds. We also like to serve it at indoor parties where seed-spitting contests aren't allowed.Origin
Please note: Even seedless watermelons have vestigial seeds. They are soft, small and mostly white – and easily swallowed with the rest of your mouthful of melon.
USASeasonPeak Season: Summer
Like That? You'll Love This.
$0.79Save! 5 for $2.00
- Jersey Fresh Blueberries1 pint$2.99/ea
$3.49Save! 2 for $5.00
- $4.99/eaSave! 2 for $5.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00