Baby Seedless Watermelon
- All the sweetness, crunch, and knockout juiciness of the classic summertime melon. Cubed or balled, this melon was made for fruit salad. In wedges, it's ideal for young kids – no worries about the seeds. We also like to serve it at indoor parties where seed-spitting contests aren't allowed.Origin
Please note: Even seedless watermelons have vestigial seeds. They are soft, small and mostly white – and easily swallowed with the rest of your mouthful of melon.
USA and MexicoSeasonPeak Season: Summer
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $0.99/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- $0.89/eaSave! 4 for $3.00
- Greenhouse Cucumber, Medium(about 12oz ea)$2.29/ea
- Grape Tomatoes(12-14oz per pint)$2.99/pkgSave! 2 for $5.00
$2.99Save! 4 for $6.00
- $2.49/eaSave! 2 for $4.00
- Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$3.49/eaSave! 2 for $6.00