- Chanterelles have one of the most distinctive shapes in the mushroom world they look like tiny trumpets. They taste fruity, earthy, and delicate and have a meaty, silky texture. Since all chanterelles are wild, their flavors vary (some are earthier, some fruitier) depending on their place of origin. Combine them with mild flavors that won't overwhelm. Cook gently until all traces of sponginess are gone.Origin
Please note: To maintain quality, we suggest using a dry, medium-bristle to brush off remnants of dirt. Do not wash these in water.
Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushrooms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Maitake Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$4.99/ea
- Oyster Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$2.99/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- 0.25lb | $16.19/lb
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- BertolliExtra Virgin Olive Oil25.5fl oz$12.99/ea($8.15/pt)