- Along with the porterhouse, this is a true steak lover's steak. A big, brawny cut bursting with juice, flavor, and a buttery texture that still has some chew. Ours is boneless and beautifully marbled. We like to give it a good shaking of salt and pepper and broil. Great with a dab of herb butter on top.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Boneless Sirloin Steak, Raised without Antibiotics
"Top Butt Sirloin Steak"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $8.98/ea2 for $11.00
- Asparagus1lb$4.99/ea2 for $9.00
- A.1.Steak Sauce10oz$5.69/ea($9.03/pt)
- $4.49/ea2 for $8.00
- $4.59/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.18/lb)
- $5.99/ea2 for $10.00