Local Harvest Angus Bottom Round Rump Roast, Raised Without Antibiotics
- This juicy, beefy, flat roast is fork tender with long, slow cooking. We recommend searing first, then braising, for beef that will melt in your mouth. Or roast it with new potatoes, carrot chunks, and onions for a satisfying meal that needs only a green salad to make it complete.BrandAbout Local Harvest
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection GradeUSDA Choice or Higher
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Beef Stew Meat(10 - 12 pieces per lb)$6.99/lb
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Raised Without Antibiotics4-5 pieces per pack$4.99/lb
- Coleman Organic Thin Sliced Chicken Cutlets4 pieces per pack$9.59/lb