Local Harvest Angus Beef Fajita Strips, Raised without Antibiotics
- At 2-3 inches long and ¾ inches wide, our intensely flavorful lean strips from the beef round are the perfect size for fajitas — they make deliciously charred meat without drying out. Season well, sear just short of medium rare, and pile onto a warm flour tortilla with grilled vegetables and a dollop of salsa or guacamole.BrandAbout Local Harvest
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/2pkSave! 2 for $7.00
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$4.99/ea
- Green Beans1lb$2.49/lb
- $3.99/4pkabout $2.15/lb
$5.99Save! 2 for $9.00
$4.59Save 20%(details)OFF ONE Cascade Product (excludes trial/travel size)Save $1.00