Local Harvest Angus Filet Tips, Raised without Antibiotics
- These are the succulent, buttery ends of the tenderloin. Filet mignon tips take beautifully to sautéing. Don't overwhelm their subtle flavor with marinades or sauces. Instead, sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, then sauté in olive oil with some sliced shallots — their sweetness will complement the filet mignon's savory simplicity.Claims
Local Harvest is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout New York and Pennsylvania who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. The cattle are never fed or administered any artificial growth hormones or antibiotics. Every farm in the Local Harvest program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
The Local Harvest program is comprised of the following family farms.
- Baumert Family Farm – Herndon, PA
- Conquest Cattle Farmers – Cato, NY
- Green Valley Farm – Manheim, PA
- Hoffman Farms – Dover, PA
- Mahantongo Angus Farm – Klingerstown, PA
- Silver Run Farm – Lancaster, PA
- Zimmerman Farms – Pitman, PA
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Cutlets, Raised Without Antibiotics5-6 pieces per pack$6.99/lb
- $9.99/eaSave! 2 for $14.00
- Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs, Raised without Antibiotics3 drums, 3 thighs$2.99/lb
- Petite Beef Filet2 pieces per pack$12.99/lb