100% Grass-Fed Beef Top Sirloin Steak
- The lean sirloin tip is almost as smooth as sirloin, but with lots of brawny steak flavor and juiciness. Steaks this good don't need a lot of preparation fuss. We simply rub some olive oil all over it, season well with salt and pepper, and cook in a very hot pan or under the broiler. The top sirloin has a good amount of moisture, so sear it well for a crisp crust and juicy flesh.BrandAbout 100% Grass-Fed
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed program is made up of a collection of small family farms where the 100% grass-fed cattle are finished on open pasture, and are traceable directly to the farmer that raised the animal. Under this program, the cattle never receive artificial growth hormones or antibiotics.
About the Farmers The Adirondack Grazers Cooperative is a group of beef producers from small to mid-size family farms in New York and Vermont. Their cattle are raised on the rich grasses of the Adirondack Region without the use of hormones, antibiotics or feedlots. The cooperative provides a forum for farmers to improve on sustainable practices and set quality standards for their animals.
We love locally raised grass-fed beef, but due to the harsh Northeast winters, it's not always possible for us to source in our area. So we've partnered with Joyce Farms, a coalition of small family-run farms raising grass-fed beef in regions with pastures of mixed forages and significantly less snowfall. We're working with farmers in states including Mississippi, Georgia and Nebraska to bring you the finest grass-fed beef all year round.
DonenessCooking Beef to Perfection
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $4.99/4pkabout $2.69/lb
$3.99Save! 2 for $5.00
- Organic Broccoli(about 1lb per bunch)$5.99/ea
- $3.99/eaAny 2 brown mushrooms for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- Organic Cauliflowerabout 1.5lb each$3.49/ea
$5.99Save! 2 for $6.00
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Earthbound Farm 10oz salads for $10.00Mix'n'Match