Crescent Duck Farms Fresh Long Island Duckling
- Rich, meaty and juicy, these succulent, premium Long Island ducklings come from Crescent Duck Farm, which was established in 1908 in Aquebogue, Long Island, on a patch of land that has been in the family since the 1600s. With lots of dark and pleasantly gamy meat, duck is the ideal centerpiece for a special-occasion dinner. The thick layer of fat seals in juices, making the skin crispy and the meat meltingly tender. Serve duck with fruity chutneys and salsas or sauces based in red wine.Born, Raised and Harvested in
USABrandAbout Crescent Duck Farms
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $3.99/5ozAny 2 select 5oz salads for $7.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Cilantro Sesame Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/ea($3.99/LB)
- $3.49/5ozAny 2 select Satur 5oz varieties for $6.00Mix'n'Match
- FreshDirect Fajita Marinadepint (16 fl oz)$3.99/ea($3.99/LB)